24 April, 2013

Happiness

The other day it occurred to me... I'm no longer as crazy depressed as I have been.  I'm getting to spend more time with my family and friends, I'm starting a new business, I met my new nephew, I've started running again... things are starting to feel like they are no longer spiralling out of control.

What a great feeling to be busy, content, and clear of the dark clouds that have been penetrating my grey matter!

The show of community and strength that took place in Calgary since the bombings of the Boston Marathon - my participation in the Run for Boston (Calgary) and subsequent writing will help formulate the basis of this new stage in my life, I am certain.

To be certain of something again is, also, a beautiful thing to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment