02 February, 2016

Juno Nominations are out, including Justin Bieber...

I love this song so much that I rewrote the lyrics for our troubled and strange pop sensation, Justin Bieber and his love of illegal street racing and other oddities: You know, I never listened to you on the radio, I wasn’t in your target group for your records or your shows, But I thought “Just let him be. He’s a Canadian kid like me” And I turned the channel anytime I heard “The Beabs” Because I’ll say that… Every rose has it’s thorn, Just like every night has it’s dawn, Every cowboy sings a sad, sad song, Every rose has its’ thorn. I went along with my business and I left you to the tweens, To worry about your millions wasn’t worth a hill of beans, I thought it was a little much when they boo’d you at The Cup It’s just you’re all jealous of his growing means, Because I’ll say that… Every rose has it’s thorn, Just like every night has it’s dawn, Every cowboy sings a sad, sad song, Every rose has its’ thorn. So now you’ve gone and gotten yourself in trouble, And you seem to think it’s all a little game, Buzzing down the street could turn you to mincemeat, So I sigh and turn the page for the boy of 19 Because I’ll say that… Every rose has it’s thorn, Just like every night has it’s dawn, Every cowboy sings a sad, sad song, Every rose has its’ thorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment