07 June, 2013

To My Dear... #2

To My Dear...

This is a pre-emptive apology to the darkness in this world and my personal promise.

First, the apology,
You will be hurt.  You will be lied to.  You will be mislead.  Most of the people or faceless organizations that harm you in this life will not acknowledge or apologize for your pain - So I will do this for them.  I offer you this apology for the ignorance, shame, and crudeness of this world.  You who are so perfect, so full of hope, so full of curiosity.  This world will find some way to crush and stifle you.

Second, my promise,
I promise to you that I will do my best to help you.  I promise to not shelter you from these things but to help you deal with them anyway I can.  When you have a question, I promise to give you the strongest answer I can and if I don't know, I promise I will help you find the answer.

Lastly,
Remember that you are loved by so many people and we will help you all we can.  We may be stern sometimes and we will argue as you progress, but this is because we love you.

I am here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment